PRIDE stands for People Respecting Individual Diversity Everywhere and is the civil rights group for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and straight ally students at the University of Evansville. Learn more about PRIDE.
- Weekly meetings every Monday at 9:00 p.m., SOBA 250
Meetings offer a safe environment for people to gather and discuss current events, issues, make plans, be yourself, and have fun.
- Religion and Sexuality Panel: March 18th at 7pm in Koch 100
- This panel will feature local religious leaders hosting a discussion about how religion and sexuality fit together.
- Tie-Dye Day: April 5th
- Wear your tie-dye to support LGBT rights. Look for tables in front of Ridgeway on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday to purchase or tie-dye your own articles of clothing!
- National Day of Silence: April 19th
- Join UE PRIDE as we participate in this national day to support those who can't come out because of the situation in which they live. Pride members who choose to do so will remain silent during the day, with a march to "break the silence" at 5. Meet outside Ridgeway to participate in the march. PRIDE will also have tables from Wednesday to Friday giving away free stickers and pins to show your support. Make sure you stop by and sign our supporters list!
See more on our events calendar